Thursday, October 25, 2007

Totally forgot...

I began this Belle dress nearly four years ago for Emma. Then we moved and it got pushed aside. Well, I'm thrilled to report that I finally finished the Belle dress. Now it belongs to Faith because it's too small for Emma. My guilt over that is nearly unbearable, but I have already begun (with Hannah's help) a Cinderella dress for Emma. I think it is very appropriate that this dress' completion was interupted by a move and now has been finished before a move :) It isn't for Halloween, it is just for dress up. Faith has declared she will wear it for her birthday too. Maybe after it fits better, I'll consider letting her wear it out and about... maybe.

Update on the post below (wow, two posts in one day!)... Jot did get a cast put on. A nice bright red fiberglass cast... just the color of Lightening McQueen. I knew he'd pick red. Six more weeks.

3 comments:

EBBsMum said...

You know I love it! Slow and steady wins the race (eventually)!

Oh, BTW, you've been TAGGED!

Stephanie

Ginger said...

Hi Jen, I found your blog through the quilting forum!

I love that dress. My 4 year old is way into princesses, and made us all choose our favorites! I chose Belle, because she loves to read.

Great job on the dress!

Helena said...

Lovely dress! That's quite a project. (My dad finally finished the deck that he was working on for... oh... maybe seven or eight years?)