Monday, June 19, 2006

My First Post

Well, I've jumped into the world of blogging evidently. Not that I have loads of time to keep up with this but we'll see how it goes. My thinking is thus... I have family all over the place with none being near here, maybe this will be a way to keep in touch. I hope to keep everyone supplied with pictures of the kids and peeks into our life here in the mountains.

Currently life is moving along here in the mountains. Quinton is pushing himself around on his back and no longer stays where you put him. Faith can't decide if she wants to nap still or not and often we find her rocking on the couch (she's rocked since birth) and eventually she is out cold for 45 minutes or so. Emma is adjusting to being the true middle of the five kids and alternates between being Jot's best friend or Faith's best friend. Hannah is discovering more freedom with her new bike and is now allowed to ride to our friend Jeanne's house. Tim is still working in Philadelphia about one day and then gets his remaining hours in at home the rest of the time. What a blessing it is for him to be able to work from home. Computers can be good! Me? I'm enjoying my time off from teaching school and trying to get a few projects completed around the house... though truly just keeping up with laundry is sometimes a full time job lately. I'm taking Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class at
Big Picture Scrapbooking and just loving it. We're in our second week and I already feel like I've learned so much. I'm enjoying scrapbooking again!

This Friday we are supposed to be going to
Rickets Glen State Park. We hope to meet up with the Guaglers and the McAndrews, both pastors and families from North of here. I roomed with Maryann and Julie at the East Coast Pastor's Wives Conference for the second time this spring, so it will be nice for us all to get together again. We've planned to grill lunch and just hang out. The forecast if for rain so I'm hoping that we don't have to reschedule.

Here's a couple of pictures, this first one is the kids at
Boulder Field and a recent one of Quin just for fun.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging, eh? Welcome to the dark side. ;o)

Looking forward to reading your posts! :o)