Sunday, September 23, 2007

Going on a House Hunt

Tim is currently driving to Ohio (nearly there as of this writing) and has an appointment tomorrow morning to walk through seven or so houses. Yes, he is going to buy a house without me :) With the wonderful invention of the internet however, I feel as though I already have a good idea of the houses he's going to see tomorrow. There are pictures galore available of these homes, so we've narrowed the choices together here. Growing up there, I am familiar with the area and though it has been 20 years or so, I have a general idea of the layout of the houses and the community. There are several good homes and any of them would meet our needs (assuming that upon walking through them Tim doesn't find a missing roof or anything horrid). I hope that by this time tomorrow night, I'll know which house we plan to write an offer for and that by the end of the week, we'll know what our new address will be. I can hardly believe we are already at this next step. It is very exciting. Tim also will be interviewing for work, which is the other reason he will be in town. We trust that God is the one who has led us here and He will continue to provide what we need or close a door... we're welcoming whatever He happens to have for us. Stay tuned :)

No comments: