Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sale Pending

Tim found a house for us and put together an offer yesterday late afternoon. By noon today we had gotten the call that our offer was accepted as written and we our on our way to buying a house. It has really been an exciting few months. Our house sold in record time and we found the perfect house for us and we are shooting for closing on the same day. Amazing! God really seems to be working in all this. We felt it was His leading that called us back to Ohio and it would sure seem that there is great confirmation of that. We are all eager to move and get settle in our new "old" town. I have just a couple of pictures to share. This one is obviously the front :) It backs up to the Community Park. There is a lot of landscaping and the home it super clean inside. I think we will do very well here. The space is a different than here in the mountains but the square footage might actually be a bit more. It is what is called a quad level. On the left side is the ground floor with a basement under it. The middle section is a split level up to the bedrooms and a split level down to a bonus room area (likely will end up as Tim and my's bedroom). The basement is reached through this bonus area. Then the two car garage is also reached through the bonus area and is actually six steps up from the bonus room to the garage. I really like the seperate spaces and we've found that this type of layout works really well for us. The kids will have the upstairs bedrooms. The back yard is fenced with a deck and several trees, shrubs and the like. It is a great "kid" yard, but I'm going to love it as well. There is already a little garden so I can once again grow some veggies and not worry that the deer will eat them all!! And here is one of the really wondeful aspects of the house....


Yes, I will never again have to drive to the post office to get my mail. I will never have to struggle filling out an online shipping address form because I don't have a street address. My PO Box will be obsolete and I will rejoice greatly. This wondeful mail box will only be shadowed by my great joy in never having to drive my trash to the dumpster again. Someone will bring me my mail and someone will take away my trash. Life doesn't get much better!!


3 comments:

Becca L. said...

Congrats! Looks beautiful! Our first house was a quad and we loved the layout!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

It looks wonderful...like a great place for all new family memories! Congrats!

Jen said...

looks like an adorable house :)